Turmeric, Ginger and Coconut Oil Drink That You Must Have Before Sleep
Though amazingly, this issue can be dealt with by using the ever-so-sincere helping hand of Mother nature. The mixture of Coconut Milk, Ginger and turmeric is extraordinarily beneficial as it helps cure the symptoms of indigestion, acid reflux and heartburn. It also improves overall digestion.
Coconut Milk has countless health benefits for both our inner and outer body. It contains numerous healthy fats and has powerful antimicrobial characteristics which shield against stomach or digestive problems which may occur due to bacteria.
Turmeric is a renowned anti-inflammatory agent which lowers the likelihood of problems related to the digestive tract lining. It also prevents ulcers, given its antiseptic characteristics.
Some more amazing health benefits include:
- Heals and calms the digestive tract
- Aids detoxification of the body by regulating the function of the liver and improving bile flow
- One of the best cancer cures
- Relieves pain and fever related to illness
- Improves blood circulation and thins the blood
- Shields from ulcers
- Relieves arthritis pain, due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Additionally, this remedy comprises of other very health ingredients like honey and Black Pepper.
Black Pepper promotes the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric.
Honey helps in better digestion and also soothes the irritation in the digestive system. Moreover, it is rich in many essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1-inch piece of sliced ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients, but the honey, in a bowl.
- After mixing thoroughly, transfer the mixture to a saucepan and place it over low heat.
- Mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and mix thoroughly.
Drink this mixture every night before going to sleep.