Natural Remedies for treating Blackheads
Individuals of all ages can have problems known as “Blackheads” on their skin, however frequently it is an issue amid the young and juvenile years.
Additionally alluded to as open comedones, blackheads are little yellow or dark knocks that frame when a stop up creates in the opening of hair follicles because of a mix of overabundance sebum and develop of soil and dead skin cells.
The knocks seem dim not on account of soil but rather as a consequence of oxidization. This happens when the obstructed pores are presented to the air.
blackheads regularly happen on the face, especially the nose. They can likewise show up on the mid-section, back, neck, arms and shoulders. On the off chance that left untreated, they can goad skin inflammation breakouts.
There are numerous professionally prescribed pharmaceuticals for the treatment of blackheads, however you can simply attempt common medications. With some natural home redmedies effectively found in many kitchens, you can treat your blackheads within a couple days.
This Baking Soda is an absolute revelation for our skin. Almost every commonly found skin problem can be in one way or another helped bettered by the use of the item that bakes your favorite cakes! Funny? Yes, but it works just as good!
Baking Soda is a very effective home remedy for getting rid of blackheads as well as acne. It aids the skin in getting rid of impurities such as dirt and debris.
Method of Using Baking Soda for Blackheads
- Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste generously on the affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a week
Cinnamon is another common home item that helps in the quick removal of the Blackhead menace.
Methods of Using Cinnamon for Blackheads
- Mix together one teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and lemon juice along with a pinch of turmeric powder. Spread or rub it gently on your face, leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse off thoroughly.
- Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with honey to form a thick paste. Apply it on the affected area before bed and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash your face well with normal water. For best results, follow this remedy daily for about half a month
The Oatmeal and Yoghurt combo can do wonders when it comes to keeping your skin clear of black heads.
Steps of using Oatmeal for Blackheads
- Mix one teaspoon honey and the juice of four tomatoes in sufficient oatmeal to make a paste.
- Scrub it on your skin.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Repeat regularly for clear skin.
Alternatively, form a paste by combining two tablespoons of cereal, three tablespoons of plain yogurt, and little measures of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply the glue to your whole face, leave for a couple of minutes and afterward flush your face with water.
Lemon juice is a well-known home remedy when it comes to acne treatment, but its highly versatile components also help fade away blackheads. The nutrients and vitamins that Lemon Juice comprises of are suitable for all skin types.
There are two genuine ways you can use Lemon juice to treat blackheads, depending on the nature of your skin.
- Put a few drops of honey on half a lemon. For extra exfoliation, you can also add a little sugar. Gently rub the lemon on your face, especially on the blackhead prone areas. Rinse it off after 10 minutes. Repeat once or twice a week.
- You can also mix fresh lemon juice with milk or rosewater to create a facial cleanser and use a few times a week.