Home Remedies for treating Black Spots
Many dark spots or dull patches can be effectively helped or dispensed with to rekindle a sparkling facial appearance. Dull spots, patches and different marks on the face might be because of abundance of melanin on the skin.
A few elements that can prompt to this condition incorporate over introduction to the sun, hormone unevenness, pregnancy, certain meds, vitamin inadequacies, absence of rest and a lot of stress.
Spots and fixes on the face can humiliate and even prompt to low self-regard. Fortunately, there are numerous conceivable medicines, for example, corrosive peels and laser surgeries. Straightforward, naturally made home remedies additionally may decrease the presence of spots and different imperfections all over.
The quickest and simplest solution for your dark spots is found in almost every grocery store on this planet. Lemon Juice! Lemons are rich in Vitamin C that can help fade away dark spots on your face in no time.
Method for applying lemon Juice:
- Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
- Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
- Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
In case you have skin too sensitive to lemon concentrate, dilute the solution with rose water, honey or just plain clean water.
The vegetable drawer in your referigrator is another exceptional home remedy for dark spots or dull patches. Potatoes have natural fading properties that blur spots, scars and in additional skin defects. The starch in potato lessens pigmentation, while the catalysts in it promote growth of solid skin.
Potatoes can be used for Black Spots in one of the three ways:
- Slice up a potato. Place one slice directly on the black spots. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Peel and grate a potato. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in the grated potato. Apply the mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes. Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Extract the juice of 1 potato. Add a little lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Apply this mixture on your black spots. Allow it to dry, then rinse it off.
Buttermilk is also beneficial in getting rid of dark spots. Like lemon juice, it also helps fade blemishes and black spots but without causing burning sensation. The lactic acid in it will gradually reduce skin pigmentation and brighten your overall skin complexion.
Steps of using Butterlink on Black Spots
- Take 4 teaspoons of buttermilk.
- Add 2 teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
- Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply.
- Wash it off after 15 minutes.
If you do not have buttermilk, simply soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat this procedure twice daily for 4 to 5 weeks.
Aloe Vera has many recuperating properties and is an incredible agent for the removal of Black spots. Its gel has polysaccharides that animate the development of new skin cells to diminish dim spots and recuperate scars.
Making Aloe Vera Mask for Black Spots
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf.
- Apply it directly on dark patches and black spots.
- Gently massage the area with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse your face.
- Repeat this once or twice daily for a few weeks to fade skin discolorations.